When setting up or redesigning an office space, finding the right office furniture is one of the most important things. It doesn’t matter if you are designing an office for lots of people or just for yourself at home, there are many things to consider. One choice you have is to purchase new or pre-owned furniture. We are going to dive a little deeper into both of these choices to help you as you are selecting new or pre-owned office furniture for your space.
New versus Pre-Owned Office Furniture
When selecting office furniture for your space, that decision may depend largely on your financial constraints, functional requirements, and visual preferences; there are also several standard factors you should weigh before making a final determination.
You may decide that all new office furniture is meant for your space or select to purchase all pre-owned office furniture. You may even decide that you want a mix of both. Whatever you decide, is up to you, but we are here to help you with the decision of selecting new or pre-owned office furniture.
To start, let’s review further by taking a deeper look at new and pre-owned office furniture.
New Office Furniture
Buying new furniture for your office allows you to choose from a wide selection of colors and styles so you can get the extra touch of customization you need to help you create the office of your dreams.
New furniture comes with benefits:
- It’s brand new and should be in nearly perfect condition.
- New office furniture should last you a long time as it doesn’t have previous wear and tear.
- There is usually a warranty included, often extending from a minimum of 10 years through the entire lifetime of the product.
- The furniture likely features modern comforts and consistent attractiveness.
- You may have the option to customize the furniture and can likely purchase several identical pieces.
Pre-Owned Office Furniture
Purchasing pre-owned office furniture can save you and your business both time and money, and can allow you to buy high-quality products and brands while fitting into your budget. Pre-owned furniture is a great solution if you need to replace standard office furniture, like desks, filing cabinets, and more.
Benefits of pre-owned furniture:
- This furniture is cost effective and sold for a fraction of the initial value.
- Since pre-owned furniture is lower in price, you may be able to afford higher quality brands, such as: Herman Miller®, Haworth®, Global®, Hon®, Steelcase®, and Ashley Furniture.
- Pre-owned furniture allows you to buy vintage and antique pieces. This can add a unique look to your office and create a different feel.
- It’s eco-friendly, as you are helping to recycle the furniture and supporting your local economy.
- There is a short lead time. You can usually pick up and leave with pre-owned furniture right away.
Where to Buy New and Pre-Owned Office Furniture
When you are selecting new or pre-owned office furniture in Northeast Ohio, Office Furniture Warehouse is the place for you.
Office Furniture Warehouse has over 4 acres of office furniture to suit all your needs. From contemporary to traditional, our expert staff will help you fit both your budget and your style.
As the leading supplier of new, pre-owned, and refurbished office furniture in Northeast Ohio, we can offer up to 80% off brand name furniture.